Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dumping my boyfriend because he provokes my anxiety?

My boyfriend obviously doesn't respect me. He WAS a teacher until he cheated on me with one of his 17 year old students and was asked to resign from his position. However, I must not have respected myself when I took him back. Since then, he and I have been fighting a lot, and I have often wanted to just say "Get out. I am done." But, I don't. He tells me that I am fat, and I get upset. I know I am definitely not fat, but after hearing "You need to go to the gym." and "Awww, look at your little love handles." I am getting really self-concious about my body. I don't know why, but today really topped it off-- we were watching Deal or No Deal, and he goes "Oh, number 3 is so hott." I just got pissed because the girl isn't that great looking and all the girls he looks at aren't very attractive at all. I am more attractive than any of the girls he likes, so I feel like I am NEVER good enough for him, and it makes me sad all the time. I blew up at him for commenting on the model on the game show, and he said under his breath, "She's one of the most attractive girls I have ever seen." I kicked him out, and then I cried. I am sick of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment