Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I just found out my husband has started to cut how can i help him?

Ok my husband tends to sleep with just boxers on and he got out of the shower with sweats and a t-shirt on and it kind of had me concerned so I asked him about it and he said he was cold we only keep the air on 70 so I kept nagging him and he finally broke down and started crying and just lifted up his shirt on on his abs there were a mive amount of cuts there and I was so shocked and scared and I was very concerned how can I help my husband through this and all? And A week before the wedding he just lost all interest in I mean all at once he tells me he feels too tiered and that he is not in the mood for it. But this is not like my husband at all because I am pregnant with twins and I am due on august 13th and we were having like every other day or so. He has become very distant from me he wont let me touch him or hug him or anything he has been crying a lot too. I mean I think he is severely depressed I mean I think his epilepsy has something to do with it. And I also think the stress from the wedding and school and my parents being azz’s to him might of done it to him as well. He also has become very like non-talkative at all he is just withdrawing and its scaring me any advise is welcome and is it just me or is he depressed bye they way he is 25 thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment